by: dt swiss
- The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finish.
- The 14 / 15 gauge double butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, but 2 mm thick at the end where strength is needed.
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal.
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing Chrome for rust resistance and Nickel for strength.
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength.
- Finished in black using an electro-chemical treatment that is durable, and does not weaken the spoke.
36 Hole 26" Quick Release Rear Wheel with screw on threaded hub Rear Hub designed to take screw on Freewheel 5,6 or 7 speed Quando... Read More