Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.
Starting at 4GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats.
Although identical in size to today’s standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
Features / Benefits
- Capacities 2 — 4GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 4: 4 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
High-Speed Class Rating — Class 6: 6 MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Dimensions — 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
- Operating Temperature — -25° to 80° C / -13° to 185° F
- Storage Temperature — -40° to 85° C / -40° to 185° F
- Weight — 0.08 ozs (2.3 g)
- Voltage — 3.3v
- File Format — FAT 32
- Standardized — complies with the SD Card Association 2.00 specifications standard.
- Compatible — with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- Small — about the size of a postage stamp
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Guaranteed — lifetime warranty
- Simple — as easy as plug-and-play
- Economical — low power consumption for better device battery life
replacement or upgrade to standard 6804 sealed cartridge bearings Read More
replacement or upgrade to standard 6805 sealed cartridge bearings Read More